Monday, December 7, 2009

Tomorrow...

Despite the unexpected, even disappointing drama Tiger Woods is now in (although this really should be NON-news), and having been turned into media cannon fodder, these words of his are still true and timely. And I hope he remembers his own advice in the midst of all this as he faces whatever the consequences are of his actions as we all have to (well, except for poli-trix-ians…)


“I view my life in a way ... I’ll explain it to you, OK? The greatest thing about tomorrow is, I will be better than I am today. And that’s how I look at my life. I will be better as a golfer, I will be better as a person, I will be better as a father, I will be a better husband, I will be better as a friend. That’s the beauty of tomorrow. There is no such thing as a setback. The lessons I learn today I will apply tomorrow, and I will be better.” – Tiger Woods


Tomorrow never dies, right?


Peace and Victory




No comments:

Post a Comment