Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My Personal Tribute To Jim Rohn

December 5, 2009, Jim Rohn passed away. I learned of this yesterday December 7 - While, strangely, I had had it in mind for about a week now to post this series of videos here that had a strong impact on me when I first watched them... I delayed, and now, this post has added meaning in light of his death... So this is my version of a tribute to the great motivator, or should I say "inspirator", Mr. Jim Rohn, featuring some of his down-to-earth wisdom.

"How to have Your Best Year Ever": A great presentation to learn from and keep in mind as we all head out of one, let's call it "dramatic" year, and rush into another...

Highlight Quote #1: “Learn to work harder on yourself than you do on your job.”



Highlight Quote #2: “RESULTS is the name of the game.”



Highlight Quote #3: “Welcome all experiences. You never know which one is gonna turn everything on. Don’t put up the walls – the same wall that keeps out disappointment keeps out happiness. Take down the walls; go for the experience; let it teach you.”



'Nuff said.

Peace and Victory

No comments:

Post a Comment